12Ton Boiler For Textile

HVAC State and Local Licensing Requirements

Boiler Operator– must have one year of experience under a licensed Boiler Engineer and pass examination Specialty Operator- must be trained on specialty equipment and pass examination Other cities, such as Dearborn and Saginaw, also have local licensure requirements for HVAC workers.

Learn More